Friday, December 9, 2011

Nephew Dan - by LaDale VanderDose

One of my fondness memories of Danny was the famous water fight on Grandma’s birthday.  That was the water fight that Bruce started.  He did throw the first glass of water.  I know I was there.   Well anyway that started the biggest water fight ever.  The whole neighborhood was watching.  I of course had to get revenge.   I couldn’t let my brother get away with throwing water at his older sister.  I was holding my own in the fight, but then Danny appeared on the scene.  I think he was secretly on my brother’s side, because every time I turned around there was Danny soaking me with another glass of water.  Then the fight was between Danny and me.  One glass after another we were going after each othert.  I got him good, but if the truth be known I was on the losing side.  He was just too fast.  I was soaking wet.  That is a day I will long remember.  I miss Danny.  I would like a another water fight with him.  I’m sure I would win this time. ( Well maybe not, but it would be worth a try)  So………………..Danny when I meet up with you again.  Watch out.  I may have another glass of water hiding behind my back. 

Love  Always LaDale

No comments:

Post a Comment