Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Big Brother - Steven Taylor

One of my fondest memories of Danny was the time at Lake Powell when we broke down in the middle of the lake.  We all decided that we would get out and push, but Danny was smart enough to realize we weren't going to get anywhere with that.  So, he stayed in the boat and filmed us and laughed at us because we were trying to do this.  This is probably something I will never forget because in hind sight it's kind of funny how we tried something so dumb and Danny knew better.

Another one of my favorite memories was a time when Bradan and I where staying over at his house for some reason and he had us do family home evening.  Right before we started Danny noticed that Brad had his book mark and was telling him to give it back but Brad wouldn't saying it was his.  So they stayed at this stalemate until we started and the first scripture we read said, " Will a man rob God?" and right as Brad read that Danny said, "Will Brad rob Dan?" and we all had a good laugh.  I remember this so well because at the time I thought it was strange to have family home evening with just Danny, Brad, Bradan and me, but I was glad in the end because not only did we have a good spiritual experience, we had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment