Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Big Brother Danny - By Emily Taylor Hardy

Danny was the typical brother growing up. We had our disagreements as well as our plots against the world. We would be best of friends one minute and worst of enemies the next. But what I remember most about my brother and carry with me through day to day living is his amount of caring. Whatever or whoever he focused on, meant the world to him at the time. He would bend over backward to make sure something happened that he believed in. His commitment to his cause was unbeatable. With this determination he helped touch many, many lives, including my own. I knew that even if  we disagreed my brother would have my back the instance I needed him. We would spend endless nights up discussing how we would conquer the world and what dreams we were trying to make a reality. I look back at those talks as my fondest memories of my brother. Those late nights are when I would see the real him. I'll never forget how nice it was to have someone to talk to when I felt like the world was against me. I love and miss you Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment