Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Son - Brad Taylor

Danny

My favorite memory of Danny lasts for about 25 years. Every time I think of him I am happy and sad at the same time. I think about all the great things Danny did and I am sad because I don't get to have more great memories. I remember all the camping trips, trips to Disneyland, boating, three wheeling, and all of the other things that we got to enjoy while he was with us. Then, I am sad because we don't get to have more. I love to think about what a great missionary, friend and son he was and then I am sad that more people don't get to meet him. Although he was not perfect, as none of us are, he brought such joy and happiness into our lives that I will always be grateful to my Father in Heaven for giving me the opportunity to have Danny in my life.
Danny, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment