Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Brother Danny - by Tara Taylor Villarreal

Danny was the best brother anyone could ask for. He was kind, sharing, loving, and an example to me. I remember growing up sharing bunk beds and one night we were up late because he was teaching me the ABC's and how to count to 100. I was so excited the next day and wouldn't stop repeating what I had learned. Danny was one of those people that you could always count on to be there if you needed someone to talk to. He always had good advice to give to me when ever I asked for it. One of my most favorite memories is the summer we went to Lake Powell and the boat died in the middle of the lake. We all thought it was because it ran out of gas so he decided that everyone should get out and push it while he stayed in the boat nice and dry.  If it wasn't the boat dying then it had to be a car/truck that didn't work. I remember getting a call one afternoon from him asking me if I could get my boyfriend's mini van to come and tow his big black truck because it had died in the middle of a street. Danny always had the wildest adventures and lived life to the fullest. I'll never forget all the good times we had. Love and miss you Danny!

No comments:

Post a Comment