Friday, December 9, 2011

My Best Friend - By RaeJean

One of my most memorable outings with Dan was of a special Christmas weekend night when we went to Salt Lake. Dan asked me at work if I would go to the Joseph Smith movie with him. I said yes, and the smile on his face and the twinkle in his eye, showed how excited he was to share the gospel with me. He acquired tickets and we went to the movie. Brad and Kara came too and we planned a full night of fun. After the movie, we went on a carriage ride around temple square to see the lights. Next, we were off to the Melting Pot for dinner. I had such an amazing time. Dans love of the gospel and his amazing love for his family and friends is something that I will always remember about him. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him!! Thanks Dan for your amazing strength, love and testimony of the gospel. You are a great example!

Your friend forever, RaeJean

No comments:

Post a Comment